- Forthcoming Events
- Past Events
- Conference: Exploring change in Cuba 11-12 June 2015
- Public event: “NO ES FACIL” everyday life in the Special Period
- Discovering Places: Cuba
- Public seminar and book launch: The Cuban Economy after the 6th Party Congress
- Public Lecture- Leonardo Padura Fuentes: Havana’s man of mystery
- Other Events
- Contact us
Bespoke travel and study programmes for academics and students
Part of the IISC’s brief is to foster academic exchanges and to this end offers its expertise to other academic bodies by providing advice, support and personnel to those wishing to visit the island for educational purposes.
The IISC has teamed up with Cuban travel experts and fully bonded tavel Agency OLD HAVANA Ltd. To provide a bespoke service for members of the IISC with a five per cent discount on their standard prices.
Whether it is to arrange a period of study for an individual student or to put together a group study experience for a class of postgraduates, the IISC, will be delighted to help.
What the IISC can do
- Arrange an itinerary of visits to suit your specific requirements
- Provide an expert and experienced bilingual guide to accompany your group
- Help to place individual students on courses in Cuban universities and institutes
- Give clear and objective advice on flight bookings and tour operators
- Liaise with Cuban counterpart institutions
- Give pre- and post- travel lectures and guidance to travellers
- Provide an immediate contact service while students are in Cuba
What the IISC does not do
We are not a travel agency and do not sell flights or hotel accommodation, but our partners at Old Havana Ltd, will be happy to arrange that for you.
Fair pricing policy
We are dedicated to giving the best service for the best value for money. Educational outcomes, not profits, are the driving force of our endeavours and proceeds from this service are invested in developing the Institute. Please contact Dr. Stephen Wilkinson,firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs and remuneration for our services.