- Forthcoming Events
- Past Events
- Conference: Exploring change in Cuba 11-12 June 2015
- Public event: “NO ES FACIL” everyday life in the Special Period
- Discovering Places: Cuba
- Public seminar and book launch: The Cuban Economy after the 6th Party Congress
- Public Lecture- Leonardo Padura Fuentes: Havana’s man of mystery
- Other Events
- Contact us
Take part in Universidad 2012 with the IISC
February 12-19 (7 nights) from £975 per person
Universidad 2012 is Cuba’s biannual Higher Education pedagogic conference. Held at the Conventions Palace in Havana, it attracts thousands of participants from all over the world.
The next conference takes place from 13-17 February 2012 with the theme: ‘Towards a sustainable University.’
The International Institute for the Study of Cuba, in conjunction with specialist travel agency Old Havana Ltd, offer this package for academics and students who would like to take part in this prestigious event.
£1095 in a single room (£975 when sharing a room)
(Dep. London Gatwick SUN 12 FEB, returning Sun EB 2012)
- Virgin airlines return flight in Economy (including UK departure taxes)*
- 4 Star Hotel Habana Libre / 7 nights on B&B
- Transfers on day of arrival and departure
- 24/7 assistance service in Cuba
- ATOL protection
*Flight prices subject to variation depending on availability at time of booking.
Registration for the Conference is not included in this price. Registration has to be done in person either online or at the Conference Centre upon arrival. Please see the conference website for details on how to register and to submit papers.
For information and advice on the Conference contact the IISC:
HOW TO BOOK:
Contact Antonio Guevara at Old Havana Ltd:
+44 (0) 20 7621 6524
- No bookings are being held. This is a quotation subject to availability of corresponding services at time of confirmation
- Full names of all travellers – as per passports- are required for all flight bookings. Kindly advise at the earliest opportunity to secure your seats in advance. For internal flights reservation in Cuba, passport number and nationality of each passenger has to be provided to.
- A non-refundable deposit of £350 per person is required to secure and confirm your services with balance due 90 days prior to your trip
- As per current Cuba legislation note that every foreign national travelling to Cuba must be in possession of a valid Insurance policy that provides both, travel and medical insurance cover. Old Havana Ltd, trading as San Cristobal UK does not offer insurance cover neither advise further on this particular issue
- Old Havana Ltd is an ATOL bonded tour-operator, operating under ATOL license 9627, hence all monies paid for this holiday package is protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA). In the unlikely event of our insolvency, the CAA will ensure that you are not stranded abroad and will arrange to refund any money you have paid to us for an advance booking. For further information visit the ATOL website at www.atol.org.uk
- Please click on this LINK to check Terms and Conditions
(ATOL Licence: 9627)